Matrix Sewage Treatment
For any application, be it domestic, residential, commercial or industrial, where there is no access to a mains sewer by gravity or by pumping, the MATRIX sewage treatment plant provides an extremely safe, efficient, reliable and cost effective solution to sewage disposal. All MATRIX sewage treatment systems meet and exceed all Environment Agency and regulatory requirements for process efficiency and final effluent quality. The design (click here for technical data) of the MATRIX system takes into account all those aspects which we have found to be important to domestic and commercial customers alike and is fully tested and CE certified to BSEN12566-3, which is now a mandatory requirement, achieving industry leading test results in both process and structural efficiency and, as such, has achieved a worldwide reputation for quality and efficiency.
There are no mechanical components within the treatment plant itself thereby ensuring that maintenance is minimal, simple and safe.
- Free nationwide site surveys and technical proposal with no obligation.
- Full technical back up and customer service support.
- Nationwide network of service engineers.
- Supply only or full supply and installation through certified installers.
- Single tank installation to minimize costs.
- Failure alarm systems as standard, not at additional cost.
- GSM telemetry dial out alarm units available at small additional cost.
- No mechanical or electrical parts within the unit.
- Robust Polypropylene construction for easy and cost effective installation.
- No visual intrusion. Flat, flush ground level covers suitable for 1 tonne load.
- Simple installation in vehicular areas, up to D400 loading.
- Low running and maintenance costs.
- Integral discharge pumps where required (all models) no additional tank.
- Deep inlet inverts available to avoid pumping crude sewage to plant.
We can also offer options for final effluent sterilization and re-use. Please contact us for details.